The thunder has moved out, and the rain has cooled us down (even dampened us a little) for a great morning of picking. If you had a reservation for this morning, we hope you can still make it out.
Yes, we opened to a cool overcast morning, and then 40 minutes later the thunder, lightening and rain moved in. We are definitely rain delayed for the next few hours. Check back later.
It appears the rain has missed us for the morning. Picking is open!
There is a 75% chance of rain for Saturday, So if you have a reservation make sure you check Facebook or our website before you come out in the morning. We’ll make a post at 6 a.m in the morning.
We are getting rain at the farm now, and it looks like it will last for most of the day. All picking is canceled for today. If you had a reservation, email me with a couple of alternate days that will work for you to reschedule. Thank you.